These traditional Canadian moccasins are proudly handcrafted by The Native American Huron-Wendat First Nation, located in Quebec, Canada.
Every moccasin made by the Huron Wendat, is handmade with pride and craftsmanship combining ancestral aboriginal techniques and with utmost respect for mother earth.
- Mocs: 100% suède (Genuine Leather)
- Sole: 100% suede (genuine soft leather)
- Insole: Soft cushion foam insole
- Colors: natural, light pink and skyblue.
- Indoor use
- Available in sizes 37 - 42
- 100% Canadian Handmade
We recommend using a special leather cleaner to keep the leather soft and supple. After cleaning, use a special conditioner to keep your moccasins in top condition.