These Short Boots Purple with hand cut fringes have a durable and flexible black crepe rubber sole that makes them perfect for outdoor use.
These traditional shoes are hand-crafted by the Huron-Wendat First Nation of Quebec in Canada. Every shoe is made with pride using traditional ancient crafting techniques and with utmost respect for mother earth.
- 100% Genuine cowhide leather (suede)
- Suede interior
- 100% crepe rubber sole.
- For indoor or outdoor use.
- Colors: Purple, crimson red, chestnut brown
- Sizes: 37 to 42.
- 100% Canadian Handmade
- We recommend using a special leather cleaner to keep the leather soft and supple.
- After cleaning, use a special conditioner to keep your short boots in top condition.