These fairtrade shawls yellow ocre are handwoven on a backstrap-loom of 100% natural cotton by Mayan master weavers in villages in the highlands of Coban, Guatemala. The lovely flower motifs are weaved using the brocade technic.
With your purchase you are helping these members of the cooperative Proteje to support their households, to send their children to school and to protect their precious weaving traditions.
- Measures: lang 210cm, fringes 12cm, wide 62cm
- Composition: 100% soft cotton
- Available in Yellow Ocre, Coral Pink and Peach
- Fair trade and sustainable fashion
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry. Don’t bleach.
- Iron using cotton setting.
|Cotton||Samenstelling: 100 cotton|