These shawls are handwoven on a backstrap-loom by master weavers of the Mayan cooperative Kem Ajachel in Sololá, Guatemala.
Using the traditional Mayan Jaspe waiving technique, 100% natural soft cotton and natural dyes extracted from barks, plants, vegetables and flowers, and inspired by the surrounding mountains and lakes, Mayan weavers created these stunning pieces of art just for you!
With your purchase you are helping these artisans to support their households, to send their children to school for a better future, to protect their precious waiving traditions. To reach their dreams!
- Measures: 180cm W x 75cm, (Including fringes)
- Composition: 100% soft cotton natural dyed
- Available in Gold yellow, Rose and lilac grey
- Fairtrade and eco-friendly
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry. Don’t bleach.
- Iron using rayon setting.
|Cotton||Samenstelling: 100 cotton|