These fairtrade shawls Peach are handwoven on a backstrap-loom of 100% natural cotton by Mayan weavers in villages in the highlands of Guatemala. The lovely motifs are waved using the brocade technic. These Mayan women are members of the cooperative Proteje.
With your purchase you are helping these women artisans to support their households, to send their children to school and to protect their precious weaving traditions.
- Measures: lang 210cm, fringes 12cm, wide 62cm
- Composition: 100% natural cotton
- Available in Yellow Ocre, Coral Pink and Peach
- Fair trade and sustainable
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Fairtrade and sustainable
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry. Don’t bleach.
- Iron using cotton setting.
|Cotton||Samenstelling: 100 cotton|