These stunning fairtrade shawls, are handwoven on a foot-loom by members of the Mayan cooperative Kem Ajachel in Guatemala.
Using the traditional Jaspe waiving technique and natural dyes extracted from barks, plants, vegetables and flowers, they create stunning and sustainable pieces of art.
With your purchase you are helping these Mayan artisans to support their households and to send their children to school for a better future and to protect their precious waiving traditions.
- Measures: 180cm W x 75cm, (Including fringes)
- Composition: 100% rayon natural dyed
- Fairtrade and sustainable fashion
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry.
- Iron using rayon setting.