These beautiful Shawls Jaspe Fire are handwoven on a foot-loom by members of the Mayan cooperative Kem Ajachel in Sololá, Guatemala.
Using the traditional Mayan Jaspe waiving technique and natural dyes extracted from barks, plants, vegetables and flowers, they create stunning and sustainable fashion.
With your purchase you are helping these artisans to support their households and to send their children to school for a better future and to protect their precious waiving traditions.
- Measures: 180cm W x 75cm, (Including fringes)
- Composition: 100% rayon natural dyed
- Fair-traede and sustainable fashion
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry.
- Iron using rayon setting.