Shawl Indigo Zig Zag - Natural Dyes - Ecofriendly en Fair Trade
These Shawls Indigo Zig Zag are handwoven in a foot-loom by the members of the Mayan cooperative Kem Ajachel in Guatemala.
Using the traditional Mayan Jaspe waiving technique and natural dyes extracted from barks, plants, vegetables and flowers, they create stunning and sustainable pieces of art.
With your purchase you are helping these artisans to support their households and to send their children to school for a better future and to protect their precious waiving traditions.
- Measures: 180cm W x 75cm, (Including fringes)
- Composition: 100% rayon hand dyed with natural dyes
- Fairtrade, ecofriendly and sustainable fahion
- Handmade in Guatemala
Shawl Indigo Care:
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry.
- Iron using rayon setting.