These fair-trade ikat shawls are handwoven on a foot-loom by the cooperative Kem Ajachel in Sololá, Guatemala.
Using the traditional Mayan Jaspe weaving technique and natural dyes extracted from barks, plants, vegetables and flowers, they create stunning and sustainable fashion.
With your purchase you are helping these artisans to support their households and to send their children to school for a better future and to protect their precious waiving traditions.
- Measures: 180cm W x 75cm, (Including fringes)
- Composition: 100% rayon with natural dyes
- Fairtrade and sustainable
- Handmade in Guatemala
Shawl Indigo Hills Care:
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry.
- Iron using rayon setting.