These fairtrade natural dyed shawls are handwoven in a foot-loom by members of the cooperative Kem Ajachel, Sololá, Guatemala.
Using the traditional Mayan Jaspe waiving technique and natural dyes extracted from barks, plants, vegetables and flowers, they create stunning and sustainable pieces of art.
With your purchase you are helping these Mayan artisans to support their households and to send their children to school for a better future and to protect their precious weaving traditions.
- Measures: 180cm W x 75cm, (Including fringes)
- Composition: 100% rayon natural dyed
- Fair and sustainable fashion
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry.
- Iron using rayon setting.