These fairtrade Ecru Shawls are handmade of 100% natural ecru cotton by creative Mayan weavers who also are very skillful in crocheting and other weaving techniques.
The hand makers of these shawls live in rural villages in the highlands of Verapaz in Guatemala and are members of the Proteje collective. A collective that strives for the protection of the Mayan weaving traditions. They are paid a fair loan for their wonderful labor.
- Measures: long 198cm, fringes 18cm, wide 68cm
- Composition: 100% natural cotton
- Fair trade and sustainable
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry. Don’t bleach.
- Iron using cotton setting.
|Cotton||Samenstelling: 100 cotton|