These elegante fairtrade shawls are handwoven on a backstrap-loom of 100% natural cotton by Mayan master weavers in villages in the highlands of Guatemala. The lovely flower motifs are waved using the brocade technic. These Mayan women are members of the collective Proteje.
With your purchase you are helping these artisans to support their households, to send their children to school and to protect their precious weaving traditions.
- Measures: lang 210cm, fringes 12cm, wide 62cm
- Composition: 100% natural cotton
- Available in Yellow Oche and Peach
- Fair trade and sustainable
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry. Don’t bleach.
- Iron using cotton setting.
|Cotton||Samenstelling: 100 cotton|