Shawl Confetti Pastel - Natural Dyes - Fair Trade and Ecofriendly
These fairtrade Shawl Confetti Pastel are handwoven on a foot-loom by members of the cooperative Kem Ajachel, Sololá, Guatemala.
Using the traditional Mayan Jaspe weaving technique and natural dyes extracted from barks, plants, vegetables and flowers, they create stunning and sustainable fashion.
With your purchase you are helping these artisans to support their households and to send their children to school for a better future and to protect their precious waiving traditions.
- Measures: 180cm W x 75cm, (Including fringes)
- Composition: 100% rayon natural dyed
- Fair-trade, Ecofriendly and Sustainable fashion
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Hand wash with old water and lay flat or hang to dry.
- Iron using rayon setting.