Download PDF Privacy Regulations
Privacy Regulations of Quetzal Artisan
Register number KvK - 62253255; at the Chamber of Commerce, Utrecht, The Netherlands
We use a number of definitions in our Privacy Regulations that can be used in the singular or plural:
Cookie: a small file that is placed via an internet site on (the IP address of) your computer which records information about your visit to the Quetzal Artisan internet site;
Regulations: these Privacy Regulations;
Privacy Legislation: the Act Implementing the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG: de Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming).
1. Explanation of the Regulations
Quetzal Artisan may not automatically process the data you provide. The privacy legislation is intended to protect the privacy of individuals. This Act restricts the permitted use of your personal data by others. Acting on this legislation, Quetzal Artisan has the duty towards its clients to:
• inform them of the way in which and the purpose for which data are processed by Quetzal Artisan;
• state who is allowed to view the data;
• request permission to process certain data.
Quetzal Artisan considers your privacy important. That is why Quetzal Artisan explains in these Regulations how it deals with your data, what the purpose is of its use, and for the processing of which data Quetzal Artisan must explicitly request your permission.
2. The personal data Quetzal Artisan uses and the purpose of such use Quetzal Artisan may and (possibly) will process your data if:
• you are or will become a client of Quetzal Artisan;
• you purchase / place an order;
• you are an employee/business relation of Quetzal Artisan;
• you register for newsletters from Quetzal Artisan;
• you visit the website;
• you get in touch with us (via the contact form on the website).
Quetzal Artisan (possibly) collects your name, address, telephone number and email address, if you are a client.
Quetzal Artisan (possibly) collects your name, address, telephone number, email address and IBAN-details, if you are a business relation.
These data enables Quetzal Artisan to:
• finalise the contract clients conclude with Quetzal Artisan financially and administratively;
• provide our services;
• reach clients or interested parties if this is necessary;
• develop/further optimise our services;
• provide you with customised information (direct marketing).
Explanation of the placement of cookies
3. Provision of personal data to third parties
Quetzal Artisan does not provide any personal data to persons or businesses outside the Quetzal Artisan organisation, unless:
• this is required by a statutory provision;
• this is necessary to perform a contract that Quetzal Artisan has concluded with you;
• you have given permission to do so.
4. Obligations/secured access/confidentiality/retention period
Quetzal Artisan processes your personal data only in accordance with the law. This implies, among other things, that the data are processed only for the purpose of which they are obtained and in a proper/careful manner, in accordance with the law and these Regulations.
Your personal data can be accessed only by the staff of Quetzal Artisan, unless stated otherwise in these Regulations. All your personal data are protected by Quetzal Artisan against unauthorised access. This protection consists of:
• having a personal password for each employee of Quetzal Artisan to log in to the digital system;
• the staff of Quetzal Artisan having a duty of confidentiality with respect to all personal data provided to Quetzal Artisan;
• technical measures taken by Quetzal Artisan in accordance with the law, to secure the system it uses against external data breaches.
Your personal data will be kept no longer than necessary for proper administration and/or other defined goals. Quetzal Artisan saves the personal data as long as necessary to properly carry out business operations, taking into account a reasonable period of time. If so, Quetzal Artisan will comply with the prescribed statutory retention period.
5. Your rights as a person concerned
• The right to be informed. You have the right to know whether and which personal data of you are processed and for what purpose.
• The right of inspection. You have the right to view and copy these data, provided that the privacy of another person is not thereby impaired.
• The right to correct and remove. You have the right to correct, change or delete data. The right to (partially) remove your data can only be met if the retention of the data is not of considerable interest to another person and if there is no law that prescribes that the data must be saved.
• The right of resistance. In certain cases you have the right to oppose the processing of your data.
• The right of data portability. You have the right to receive your personal data that is stored and transfer it to another organization.
• The right to a human eye in case of automated decisions. When an automated decision is about to be made, you have the right to have the decision taken by human intervention.
If you want to exercise your rights, you can state this by sending an email to [email protected]. If your request is rejected, the reason of the rejection will be explained to you. One reason may be that your file contains information that is or may be important for another person. You will receive notice from Quetzal Artisan within one month of receipt of your request.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, you can also contact Quetzal Artisan. Quetzal Artisan will together with you attempt to solve the problem.
Do you have (other) comments/questions/suggestions or do you want to object to direct marketing/the newsletter by Quetzal Artisan? You can also contact Quetzal Artisan for these matters.
Quetzal Artisan will of course handle the personal data provided in this context also confidentially and carefully.
Our current contact details can be found on the website of Quetzal Artisan.
Privacy Regulations of Quetzal Artisan version October 2020