These fairtrade Scarves Red White are handmade by members of the collective Kem Ajachel from Guatemala. The scarves are handwoven on a backstrap-loom and hand-dyed with natural dyes extracted form plants, barks, flowers and fruits.
This Mayan cooperative is formed by 70 talented artisans. With your purchase you are helping them to support their household and to send their children to school for a better future.
- Measures: 185cm x 25% cm (including fringes)
- Composition: 93.5% cotton, 6.5% rayon
- 100% natural dyes
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Fair and sustainable fashion
Red and white cotton scarf Care:
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry.
- Iron using cotton setting.