These pretty cotton scarves are hand-woven by Mayan women using as main tool a backstrap-loom, natural cotton, and handmade natural dyes extracted from barks, plants, vegetables, and flowers.
These Mayan women are members of collective Kem Ajachel from Solola, Guatemala. This collective is formed by 70 Mayan talented artisans.
With your purchase you are helping them to support their household and to send their children to school for a better future.
- Measures: 185cm x 25% cm (including fringes)
- Composition: 93.5% cotton, 6.5% rayon
- 100% natural dyes
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Fairtrade and sustainable
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry.
- Iron using cotton setting.