These cotton Scarves Purple and Yellow are handwoven om a backstrap-loom en hand-dye with natural dyes extracted from plants, flowers, vegetables and fruits, by the members of the Mayan collective Kem Ajachel from Guatemala.
This Mayan colective is formed by 70 talented artisans. With your purchase you are helping them to support their household and to send their children to school for a better future.
- Measures: 185cm x 25% cm (including fringes)
- Composition: 93.5% cotton, 6.5% rayon
- 100% natural dyes
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Fair and sustainable fashion
Cotton scarves care:
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry.
- Iron using cotton setting.