These fair-trade Scarves Pink Violet are handwoven om a backstraap-loom and hand-dyed with nantural dyes extracgted form plants, flowers, schoors, fruits and vegetables.
They are skifully handmade by the members of the cooperative Kem Ajachel from Guatemala. This fair-trade cooperative is formed by 70 talented Mayan artisans.
With your purchase you are helping them to support their household and to send their children to school for a better future.
- Measures: 185cm x 25% cm (including fringes)
- Composition: 93.5% cotton, 6.5% rayon
- 100% natural dyes
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Fair-trade and sustainable
- Hand wash and lay flat or hang to dry.
- Iron using cotton setting.