These cotton Scarves Lilac are handmade by members of the collective Kem Ajachel from Solola, Guatemala.
The collective Kem Ajachel is formed by 70 talented artisans.
With your purchase you are helping them to support their household and to send their children to school for a better future.
- Measures: 185cm x 25% cm (including fringes)
- Composition: 93.5% cotton, 6.5% rayon
- 100% natural dyes
- Fairtrade and sustainable
- Handmade in Guatemala
Cotton Scarves Care:
- Hand wash and lay flat or hang to dry.
- Iron using cotton setting.