These Aquamarine fairtrade are handmade by members of the the Mayan collectieve Kem Ajachel from Solola, Guatemala. The scarves are handyed with natural dyes extracged from plants, flowers, fruits and vegetables.
This fair-trade cooperative is formed by 70 talented women artisans.
With your purchase you are helping them to support their household and to send their children to school for a better future.
- Measures: 185cm x 25% cm (including fringes)
- Composition: 93.5% cotton, 6.5% rayon
- 100% Natural dyes
- Fairtrade and Sustainable
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry.
- Iron using cotton setting.