This Poncho Orange is inspired by the colorful highland surroundings, Mayan weavers created this stunning piece of art exclusive for you!
You can wear this poncho loose but it also lovely in combination with our handcrafted leather belts. Either way, it will make you look wonderful and give you a good feeling.
These ponchos are skillfully handwoven by master weavers of the cooperative AjttonelIxok, with 100% natural cotton (self grown cotton) and self-made natural dyes extracted from barks, plants, vegetables, seeds and flowers.
Appreciating the work of these indigenous women weavers and buying their goods, you help them to support their families, their children's education and the strengthening of associations of women weavers and their communities.
- Measures: Wide 84cm, long 80cm, fringes 6cm. One size
- Composition: 100% natural cotton
- 100% handmade natural dyes
- Fairtrade and sustainable
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Hand wash with cold water and lay flat or hang to dry.
- Don’t bleach.
- Iron using cotton setting.
|Cotton||Samenstelling: 100 cotton|