These Fairtrade Ponchos Magenta are handmade by the members of he Mayan collective Kamolon KiKonojel from Sololá, Guatemala.
The weavers carefully hand-dyed the bamboo threads with AZO-free dyes and blend them in harmonious magenta and lilac shades to create these stunnng ponchos.
This Mayan cooperative is formed by 180 backstrap weavers. With your purchase you help these women artisans to develop economic opportunities for their families and community.
- Dimensions: Two rectangles of 90cm x 48cm (including fringes). One size fits all.
- Composition: 100% rayon from organic bamboo
- Hand-dyed with AZO-free dyes
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Fair-trade and sustainable
- Hand wash your bamboo Poncho Magenta and lay flat until almost dry, then fluff in dryer using low heat, gentle cycle.
|Bamboo chenille||100% rayon from organic bamboo.|