Pastel Blue Placemats Set of 2 or 6 - Lovely & Fairtrade
These Pastel Blue Placemats with a lovely traditional Mayan design are handmade of 100% cotton. These fairtrade placemats will cheer your dining table at any time of the year. They are the perfect gift for a birthday , mother day, a wedding or a gift to
This set of pastel blue placemats is handwoven on a backstrap loom with 100% strong cotton by Mayan weavers in the rural area of San Juan Comalapa, Guatemala.
- Dimensions: 52 cm x 34 cm including fringes
- Materials: 100% natural cotton
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Fairtrade and sustainable
Care of Pastel Blue Placemats:
- For the 1st. wash: Wash separately with cold water.
- For the 2nd. wash: Hand wash separately in cold water or in washing machine delicate/gentle cycle.
- Don’t use bleach.
- Hang or lay flat until almost dry. tumble dry on-air dry cycle.
- Iron as needed on cotton setting.
- Drying machine: Dry until almost dry, then remove from dryer and smooth flat in order to avoid the need for ironing.
- If needed iron on cotton setting.