Natural Cotton Placemats - Set of 2 or 6 - Beautiful & Fairtrade
This set of pastel blue placemats is handwoven on a backstrap loom with 100% strong cotton by Mayan weavers in the rural areas of Coban in Guatemala.
The Mayan weavers are members of the Proteje collective. With your purchase you are helping these artisans to support their households, to send their children to school for a better future, to protect their precious waiving traditions.
- Dimensions: 52 cm x 34 cm including fringes
- Materials: 100% natural cotton
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Fairtrade and sustainable
- For the 1st. wash: Wash separately with cold water.
- For the 2nd. wash: Hand wash separately in cold water or in washing machine delicate/gentle cycle.
- Don’t use bleach.
- Hang or lay flat until almost dry. tumble dry on-air dry cycle.
- Iron as needed on cotton setting.
- Drying machine: Dry until almost dry, then remove from dryer and smooth flat in order to avoid the need for ironing.
- If needed iron on cotton setting.