These traditional Canadian Native moccasins are proudly handcrafted by The Native American Huron-Wendat First Nation, located in Quebec, Canada.
Every moccasin is made with pride and craftsmanship combining ancestral aboriginal techniques and with utmost respect for mother earth.
- 100% suède (Genuine cowhide Leather)
- Insole: Soft 100% leather insole with foam between
- Moccasins colors: natural, light pink and skyblue.
- Indoor use only
- Available in sizes 37- 42
- 100% Canadian Handmade
- We recommend using a special leather cleaner and conditioner to keep the leather of the moccasins soft and supple.