These suede Fringed Boots Red reach slightly below the knee and lace-up with rawhide laces. They are handmade of genuine cowhide leather.
The boots are unlined, have a suede interior and the foot bed has a comfortable insole and a (rubber) sole.
These authentic ‘mukluks’ are handmade by The Native Huron-Wendat First Nation in Quebec, Canada with pride and craftsmanship using ancestral aboriginal techniques and with utmost respect for mother earth.
- 100% Genuine cowhide leather (suede)
- Suede interior
- 100% rubber sole.
- High 38 cm (15")
- Colors: Yellow Brown and crimson red
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Sizes 37- 42
- 100% Canadian handmade
- We recommend using a special leather cleaner to keep the leather soft and supple.
- After cleaning, use a special conditioner to keep your Red Boots in top condition.