Eco Tote Bag Ecru with Flowers - Embroidered - Beautiful and Fairtrade
The Quetzal Artisan collection Eco Bags is brought to you in collaboration with the fairtrade organization Good Neighbors Guatemala.
The Eco Bags Muun are design and handcrafted by artisan women in small remote villages in Guatemala. Good Neighbors supports these artisans in their production of Ecofriendly textiles. Muun means tenderness in Mayan language.
The making of the bags: 100% natural cotton without bleach or dyes is waved by skillful pedal loom weavers to make strong greige fabrics. The fabrics are decorated with embroidered colorful designs by artisan women specialized in embroidery techniques.
By purchasing this Fair-Trade product, you support Mayan women and their families in remote areas in Guatemala.
- Material: 100% natural cotton (handwoven greige fabric)
- Rio Blanco colorful threads
- Tote bag: Wide 35cm wide x high 38cm high
- Straps: 33 cm long
- Inside pocket 17 cm wide x 16.5 cm high
- Available in one size
- Fairtrade and Ecofriendly
- 100% Handmade in Guatemala
- Hand wash in cold water with mild soap.
- Lay flat to dry.
Each handmade eco bag is unique and so the pattern and colors varies with each bag.