These ladies Boots Yellow Brown are unlined and have a suede interior. The foot bed has a comfortable leather insole and a rubber sole. The rawhide laces can tighten all the way up the front or back. These boots are enjoyable to walk with.
These authentic ‘mukluks’ are proudly handcrafted by The Huron-Wendat First Nation in Quebec, Canada. Every boot is made with pride and craftsmanship using ancestral aboriginal techniques and with utmost respect for mother earth.
- 100% Genuine cowhide leather
- Suede interior
- 100% Crepe rubber sole
- 30 cm (12") tall
- Boots colors: natural and dark brown
- Indoor or outdoor use
- Available in sizes 37- 42
- 100% handmade in Canada
- We recommend using a special leather cleaner to keep the leather soft and supple.
- A leather conditioner will keep your mukluks looking its best.