Boots Crimson Red - Fashionable and comfortable
These leather Mukluks reach slightly below the knee and lace-up with rawhide laces. They are handmade of genuine cowhide leather. They are unlined, have a suede interior and the foot bed has a comfortable insole and a black crepe (rubber) sole.
These authentic ‘mukluks’ are handmade by The Native Huron-Wendat First Nation in Quebec, Canada with pride and craftsmanship using ancestral aboriginal techniques and with utmost respect for mother earth.
- 100% Genuine cowhide leather
- Suede interior
- 100% Black crepe rubber sole.
- High 38 cm (15")
- Colors: Indian tan and crimson red
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Sizes 37- 42
- 100% Canadian handmade
- We recommend using a special leather cleaner to keep the leather soft and supple. After cleaning, use a special conditioner to keep your mukluks in top condition.