These Fringed Boots Indian Tan reach slightly below the knee and lace-up with rawhide laces. They are made from genuine cowhide leather, are unlined, have a suede interior and the foot bed has a comfortable insole and a rubber sole.
These authentic ‘mukluks’ are handmade by The Native American Huron-Wendat in Quebec, Canada with pride and craftsmanship using ancestral aboriginal techniques and with utmost respect for mother earth.
- 100% Genuine cowhide leather (Suede)
- Suede interior
- 100% (rubber) sole.
- Hoogte schacht 38 cm (15") Tall .
- Colors: Yellow Brown and crimson red
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Sizes 37- 42
- 100% Canadian handmade
- We recommend using a special leather cleaner to keep the leather soft and supple and
- a special conditioner to keep your Mukluks in top condition.