These Suede Boots Brown are handmade with genuine couwhide leather. They are unlined and have a suede interior. The foot bed has a comfortable insole and a rubber sole.
These authentic ‘mukluks’ are proudly handcrafted by The Native American Huron-Wendat First Nation in Quebec, Canada. Every shoe is made with pride and craftsmanship using ancestral aboriginal techniques and utmost respect for mother earth.
- 100% Genuine cowhide leather
- Suede interior
- 100% Crepe rubber sole
- 30 cm (12") tall .
- Colors: Indian tan and dark brown
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Available in sizes 37 - 42
- 100% Canadian handmade
- We recommend using a special leather cleaner to keep the leather soft and supple.
- Use a special conditioner to keep your Suede boots in top condition.